This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.forensicpsychiatrynow.com aka sgamd.com This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing Sanjay Adhia, M.D., Professional Association, or its agent Beryl Vaughan, ForensicExpertPro, are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We /collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We will use information you supply directly in order to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us, your email and/or phone number. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, for example a request to call you at a phone number you provide.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
Should you receive any unwelcome emails from this site, business name or agents, please advise us immediately.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you which you have supplied through our contact form, email or phone links.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your informaion. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as your email or phone number) that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
At present we request no secure information. You will never be asked for credit card information or sensitive personal identification information by us. The only information we request is through our Contact Us page for email, phone and anything you put in a message, or by email click on the site. If you receive a request for information purported to be from us, please advise us immediately and do not reply to or open attachments for such an email.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.